| Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15 min
Lemongrass tea is a refreshing and citrusy beverage known for its mood-lifting and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 cup of water
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 thumb-nail sized piece of ginger, peeled
- Optional: lime wheels to garnish
- Chop the lemongrass stalks into bite-sized pieces.
- Mince the ginger.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add the lemongrass and ginger to the water and boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the tea for an additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the stalks from the liquid. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Serve warm, or chill in the refrigerator and pour over ice.