| Yield: 1 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Calories: 505
- 18 pistachios (~½ oz)
- 2 ½ cups watermelon (diced) (~13 oz)
- 5 oz ricotta cheese (part skim milk)
- 1 ¼ tbsp honey or agave syrup (~1 oz)
- Optional: ½ lime (~1 ¼ oz)
- Optional: a tiny bit of salt
- Slice watermelon into thick slices. Remove rind, then cut watermelon into squares.
- Cut the lime and squeeze the juice into a bowl; combine with the ricotta cheese, honey, and salt (optional).
- Portion a spoonful of the ricotta mixture on each watermelon piece and top with chopped pistachios.