| Yield: 3 - 2 oz jars | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15 min
Here’s a quick DIY bug balm to keep the bugs away this summer!
- 6 oz refined coconut oil
- 2 oz shea butter
- 1 oz beeswax
- 15 drops citronella or lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 15 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 15 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Heat the coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax in a double boiler.
- Once melted, stir in essential oils
- Pour into a glass jar. (Move quickly as it will harden fast!